We started by going to our local pumpkin patch to get pumpkins. I was impressed with this local patch and would definitely go back. They had other things like mazes and what not for the kids but we didn't do any of those this year. Perhaps next year when Logan is bigger. Logan loved walking around outside and helping us pick out pumpkins.
Next we had the Ellis Family Halloween Party. This year we dressed up as a Lion (Logan), Tiger (me) and Bear (Ben). Oh my!
Then the night before Halloween Ben and I finally decided we should carve our pumpkins. We had both been putting it off but were glad we decided to do it. I think Ben had grander ideas for our pumpkins but these were simple and turned out ok. Here are a few pictures of them at night and then us with them later on Halloween. This is Ben's scary pumpkin.
And this is my pumpkin on the bottom looking up at Logan's baby pumpkin on top!


I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween!





13 comments:
It looks like you've been having some fun family time. Logan is seriously so darling! I love that last pic with him and his little pumpkin :)
Thanks for posting - I know how busy you've been but it is so fun to catch up and see pictures - especially of Logan - he changes so fast!
Happy Halloween! and Pleasant Fall!
How fun! I think holidays are so much more fun with kids...and I can only imagine how much more fun they'll get within the next few years.
You guys are so creative! I think thats a great idea for costumes. Brady and I never dress up and Addie asked me this year why we don't. She made me promise that we would next year.
Happy Halloween! It looks like you guys had fun. I feel super lame after reading everyone's blogs and how their entire family dresses up and even has a theme going on. Ross and I need to get with the program. Your idea was clever - I like it, but I also thoroughly enjoy 'The Wizard of Oz' :) Holidays really are a lot more fun with kids.
Nice pumpkins too!
I'm glad you are doing OK!!! It looks like you had such a fun Halloween. I think your costume idea was totally cute.
How cute and fun!! That was a great idea for the costumes!
Sounds like fun! Your pumpkins were very cute. I mean yours and Logan's...Ben's was very scary. ;)
Logan is adorable!
You are so festive to dress up. Looks like you guys had a great halloween.
Cute idea for costumes.. Very creative Missy:) I that cute big grin Logan has in the last picture!
Awww Logan is such a cute little lion!
I can't believe Heidi and Spencer ELOPED!!!!!! I am dying...dead...
Good luck today and tomorrow with Caymen in your first agility trial - I'm so excited for you! I know you will do GREAT & even more - I know you will have FUN!
Go Get Em!
Post a Comment