Wednesday, May 13, 2009

He did it!

It is official, Ben is now a graduate! He graduated on Friday, May 8th with a Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design.

Ben and his family.
Ben with my family.

We couldn't be more proud of this guy. He has worked so hard the last four years. He truly gave his all and we are so proud of him. I don't think I could even tell you how many hours he spent on all of his projects. All I can say is it paid off. I think Ben is glad to be done and now we are off on a much needed family vacation to celebrate!

10 comments:

Megan said...

Congrats! How awesome that both of your families were there to support him as well.

Ally and Chris Johns said...

Yay!! Congrats... That is so awesome! I bet Ben hardly knows what to do with himself now that he doesn't have projects to work on:) Have a fun trip! Take lots of pics!

Allie and Fam said...

Such an awesome day!! Congratulations to all of you!

Macdonald Family said...

Congrats Ben! I'm sure you are so happy to be finished! Looks like you had a fun day!

Jenny said...

Wahoo!!!! Always a GREAT day! He'll be amazed that after work, he doesn't have to study. Seriously, Jed graduated a couple of years ago, and that STILL makes him happy from time to time :)

Have a fun trip!

Stacey said...

Congratulations! Have a great vacation!!!

C and C Young said...

Congrats!!! That is awesome. Have fun on your vacay!!!

Becki said...

Congratulations! Hope your vacation is amazing. You guys deserve it!

Maria said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys. Well done Ben!!!

Chelsie said...

congrats!!! and a family vacation!! wahoo! hope you guys are having fun