Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Two Months Old

It's crazy how fast things can change over 2 months. Taylor is now sleeping through the night. Like 12 hours between feedings, the wonderful child. The first few times I thought it was just lucky but at about 2 months she started to do it regularly. It has been wonderful.

She is also starting to smile at just about anything. She loves to be sung to and will let out a few short laughs. She made her first trip to Idaho the week before Thanksgiving and did wonderful.

At her two month appointment she weighed 11 lbs 3 oz (5oth percentile) and was 23.5 inches long (90th percentile). She still continues to be a fabulous eater and takes a bottle wonderfully. I went back to work at 8 weeks and have been adjusting to that. I have decided to work 2 ten hours days and then a few days from home. I think it will work out nicely for us. We are also having someone come to our house to tend the kids on those days which is nice. Hopefully we can avoid getting Taylor sick during this RSV season.

Here are just a few pictures (ok a lot) of pictures of Taylor over the last months.
These are from a photo shoot at home when she was about 2 months old. Trying to catch a smile. Got a full body one. Thrilled to be putting up the xmas tree.
Love this hat. Our sleeping cutie at 1 month old.
Big Brother is very interesting.
With my mommy!


7 comments:

Maria said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! I can't believe she is 2 months old.

Jenny said...

What a cutie! Glad you've got your work stuff all figured out to be home more, that's great!

Clyda and John said...

I love all the pictures and I think it is cute how much she looks like Mr. Logan. Plus I loved all her adorable little outfits. Can't wait to meet her in person.

Cam said...

How cute! She is beautiful. That is great she is sleeping through the night already.

Megan said...

She is so darn cute! I especially love the first couple of pictures - that outfit is adorable! And 12 hours?! I don't think even my kids sleep that long at night! Geesh! I couldn't be more jealous of that!

Tyler and Sara said...

What a good looking girl. You are the cutest outfits EVER! Keep up the good work

Ally and Chris Johns said...

So adorable! How is time going so fast...? I love all the pictures... We need to get together more often! :)