Logan is ready to hit the pool! With the recent temperature, I have to say I would like to as well. I bought him a swim suit for the purpose of taking mother and tot swimming lessons this summer once he becomes 6 months old. I don't know why it sounds so exciting to me but Iwould love to just get him used the water. Perhaps it is because I am not the greatest swimmer in the world and would like him to be comfortable in the water. We won't be able to take classes for awhile, but until then we can keep growing in to it.
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
we got the same style suit for m. They look so cute in the little surfer outfits!
Love his swimmin suit! I am so happy that the warm weather is finally here! If it snows this week I am going to scream.
He looks so cute in his swim suit.
Post a Comment