Carlee gave me a good ultimatium so I decided to particpate in this tag. However I must give the disclaimer that I am not as clean as all you other bloggers.
Complete with cat. She wanted her dinner and followed me upstairs. She thinks she needs to eat a ton. She will do many things to get your attention to feed her.
I love my fridge. Perhaps because it houses all the yummy things I like to eat. Notice the chocolate raspberry torte on the top shelf we made for father's day. Yum!

This room should win the dirtiest room award. All you other fellow bloggers don't know the meaning of dirty. This is Ben's office, when he can open the door to get in it. I don't know what else to say besides he is an artist. I bought him a sign for this room that says "I am not messy. Just creative." I am always asking Ben to clean this room up. I am not sure what all you can find in this room. Needless to say we usually keep the door closed.
Trying to look happy about this picture at such a late hour.
1. The Kitchen Sink
I love to keep the sink as clean as possible. I hate a dirty kitchen. It makes me feel very disorganized. I love my sign in the window sill that says "Attitude is everything. Pick a good one."
2. Toilet
3. Fridge
4. What are your kids doing?
Sleeping of course except I am not going to take a picture of him cause I don't want to wake him up.
5. Favorite Room
I love our back room in our house. This is where Ben and I spend 90% of our time. Notice the cat again, still trying to get me to feed her, and the dog toys.6 Laundry Room
7. Dirtiest Room
8. Self Portrait
9. Dream Vacation
I would have to say a cruise again would be great but I would probably love going back to Austria and staying in a small town. I absolutely loved the mountains there and would love to go spend more time. I would also love to go to Africa and go on a safari.
Hope you enjoyed the tour and aren't too scared to ever visit. I promise I would clean it up!





4 comments:
Melissa,
Don't feel bad about the office! I got lucky on this tag, but ours has looked just about like that oh so many times. That's the room that things just happen to get thrown into and then when it gets too bad we just start shutting the door. LOL. Kory just gave it a good cleaning about 2 weeks ago and we cleaned our bedroom closet out really good for spring cleaning as well. Anyway, our office is usually a mess until we just can't take it anymore, so you're not alone!
LOL! That office looks exactly like his bedroom growing up. Nasty! How he could ever find anything in there I will never know. I don't think he would even know if something was growing in there that wasn't suppose to be. Sick Ben, clean that room.
Our office has looked like that before. How come the office seems to be everybody's designated room to shove everything into? Oh well. I am not to afraid to come over...especially if you made me some of that yummy cake! ;)
I love your pictures! It's so fun to see everyone's house. Is that a grill spatula in the sink? I think we have the same one.
Post a Comment