This weekend was Ben's 10 year reunion from good old Davis High. At first, we weren't going to attend some of the events but then Ben got roped into helping out with a class slideshow and facepainting since he was a Student Body Officer. I am glad he was involved and we were able to attend.
On Friday night they had a picnic and carnival on the Davis High Football Field. Ben was supposed to help face paint but ended up talking more than face painting. It was fun to get to see one of Ben's good friends Jared and his wife Allie who I spent most of the time talking to. I was so glad I had someone there to talk to! We all had so much fun talking we were the last ones there. Logan was quite the hit and his daddy sure enjoyed showing him off to everyone.
Then on Saturday night they had a formal dinner with some entertainment. They had some funny 1998 trivia, class stats and stories and games. They also had a silent auction and of course the slideshow Ben worked on. The slideshow was a bit last minute, but overall it turned out very well. Ben always does such a good job on these things. We had a few technical difficulties but in the end it worked out.
Ben was nice enough to let me go out and get a new dress so I would look nice to show off. I took Logan out shopping with me which is always an adventure but was luckily able to find something within a limited time.
It was fun to get out of the house for a night, dress up and get to hang with my husband. A special thanks to my parents for taking such good care of my bottle refusing baby.
As a random side note I am now sporting my natural hair color. Did anyone even know I was a brunette? I am not quite sure how I feel about it yet but the good thing is I can always change it back.





8 comments:
Chadd's 10 yr is this weekend and hopefully it goes as well as Ben's did. I am glad you got to get out and have some fun. I think your new hair color looks way cute!
I doubt Ross will ever have a class reunion as his friend Jordan was the class president and is a slacker and said so himself...oh well. It sounds like you guys had a good time. And shopping for clothes...with permission from the spouse? Even better. And I love the hair color too!
That was a lot of fun being able to see you guys and catch up. We hope to see you soon!!
Art's reunion is in Aug, hopefully it's fun too! Your hair is way cute, and a new outfit is always called for when you need to be the hot wife meeting all his friends and such!
Wow 10 yrs.. Ben is old! just kidding.. I love the hair color! Very cute.. I just made my hair a lot darker too and it really takes a while to get use to! But very cute!
I had no idea you were a brunette! I like it! Glad to hear you braved the reunion. Ours is next year!
We wanted to come up to the reunion but we have to come up to Provo next weekend so we decided not to. Sounds like it was fun, though. You're hair looks great!
sounds like you had a great time. i love your hair
Post a Comment