Monday, March 16, 2009

Recipient of the Worst Mom Award

Awarded to: Me
Reason for the award:
Oh I felt so bad. We had a little fall while learning to walk outside. Good thing he forgets quickly and still seems to love me.

7 comments:

C and C Young said...

Ouch!!! No worries. At least you take him outside---me not so much. Oh yeah and Maddux went head first into the corner of a chair today...whoops.

10zfam said...

yeah, i think they come pretty tuff because things like this are always going to happen. that does look pretty ouchie though

Jaclyn said...

poor guy. unfortunatly that will happen alot.

Megan said...

Poor little guy. But I don't think that qualifies you as the worst mom in the least. Anna went outside on Sunday and forgot about the last step and totally ate it. She has a nice scratch/bump on the forehead to prove it. Kids are gonne get bruises like that no matter how hard we try to prevent them!

Allie and Fam said...

You are a fabulous mom! So sorry, you don't get the award :> Nice try!!

aunt dyanne said...

You are not even close to seeing the list of worst mom - let alone get on it!

You should be proud of yourself and Logan for being this grown-up without having a major bonk already!

Cute Mom - Cute Kid (& cute dad too)

nuf said!

Stacey said...

I hate it when things like that happen. I know how you feel. But you are a great mom. :)