Here is my proof:
As you remember, Logan started his first steps on Christmas day but really hasn't done a whole lot of walking since then. I believe part of that is because he has had two ear infections which totally throw off his balance along with a stomach bug and RSV. I don't think the poor little guy had enough energy.
However, the last few days Logan is now walking everywhere. He is doing so well with it. With this nice weather we have been having he loves to go outside and walk around. We are both getting a little bit of spring fever I do believe.
Perhaps something else that contributed to all of this sickness: FOUR new teeth! That is right, Logan's top two teeth along with two molars have broke through his gums. I guess he just wants to get them all in as quickly as possible.
With the appearance of new teeth Logan has also decided that he now likes to eat bananas and string cheese. I can't tell you how many times I have tried to get him to eat real bananas only to get the yucky face from him. The other morning though Ben was eating a banana before he went to his internship (yes he did find one...YEAH!) and Logan wanted a bite. So Ben let him try it and Voila he was hooked. I guess he thinks now that he has more teeth he can do ore chewing.
He also has transitioned to a sippy cup wonderfully from a bottle. This won't be his final sippy but it is nice to not have him off of his leaky bottles. If anyone is in need of an idea for a good transition sippy I recommend the Think Baby Transition cup as pictured below. They are wonderful and are about 99% leakproof.





7 comments:
Yeah for walking! He is so cute too - so careful and not wobbly at all. Very impressive. I am glad that he is starting to feel better. I think everyone is getting spring fever with all the yucky that has been going around! And four teeth at one time?! Poor little guy!
How cute! I am so over Winter. This weather has got to go. Way to go on your trial with Cayman--how impressive!
I am so happy that you guys are finally getting better! Congratulations on the sippy as well as the new teeth. Nothing better than a teething baby!:)
ah i love how little toddlers walk, it's so stinkin cute!!! i'm glad that he is feeling better! that was a lot for a little guy to overcome
Sounds like life is going a lot better for Logan. That is A LOT of teeth at one time. No wonder he was an unhappy kid.
I am so glad he is feeling better! Have fun with the walking thing! It's a whole new world for both of you now--but so fun! I agree with you on the spring fever thing...it can't come soon enough!!
Way to go, Logan! Great walking. I'm so happy he's feeling better. And 4 new teeth?! What a busy little guy.
Post a Comment