For Christmas, Logan got some free passes to the Treehouse Museum so we decided to go and check it out this weekend.
This was the first thing we saw when we came in and let's just say he would have been happy with just that. He thought he was so cool sitting up there all by himself. We finally convinced him to move on to some other things. This was his favorite:
This was the first thing we saw when we came in and let's just say he would have been happy with just that. He thought he was so cool sitting up there all by himself. We finally convinced him to move on to some other things. This was his favorite:
He loved climbing across this bridge. We had to help him at first as it was pretty steep but soon he learned how to pull himself across it.
Logan also loved.......
pulling this table apart
putting on a puppet show (even if he was the puppet)
playing chess
playing knights
and making music! 

Although we had a blast this was Logan right before we left.....
Ironically right before this picture he had walking over to this frog and gave it a hug! I was very impressed and would love to take Logan back here. I can see that there are fun things to do with them at all ages and look forward to going there many more times.





4 comments:
That looks like a lot of fun. Everyone always talks about the THM, but I've never been there. We'll definitely have to stop by soon.
That looks like so much fun! Hey, we should all take our little toddlers one day :)
Btw, you are SO NOT the worst mommy ever!! I hate all the bonks and bumps and bruises these little walking babies get. Part of getting bigger I suppose.
I'm glad you made it out there! It's so much fun.
Way to Play Logan! And as for hugging turtles...with imagination - your face looks like you are laughing hysterically, not crying.
I'm so glad you had fun in the Treehouse!
Post a Comment