Here is a picture of our cute family at the party. Ben was a surfer and I was a veterinarian.

And here is a cute picture of all the grandkids. Logan didn't want to stand with them so that is why I am sitting on the couch next to him trying to hide.
We had mummy pizza's for dinner (thanks megan for the idea) along with some bone breadsticks a cemetary jello salad and lots of other yummy food. We played several games including a mummy warp. We thought Logan would enjoy this game, which he did, but I actually think the big kids enjoyed it more.
We also had a pumpkin walk and decorated sugar cookies. This is Logan decorating his cookie. He doesn't look too excited does he? Sugar cookies are one of my favorite things about Halloween.
It was so fun to have a kid this year at the party. I think holidays are a lot more fun when you have a kid!





No comments:
Post a Comment