I had an ASCA agility trail on Halloween so we spent the afternoon at the dog trial. Cayman took first place in his Gambler's run! We didn't place in any of the other runs but got in some good training on his teeter and weave poles which was worth it. Thanks to all of you who came to see us. We love having a cheering section.
We invited my parents over to go trick or treating with Logan this year since this would be his first year doing so. He was so excited to have them over. We only went around the block in our neighborhood but Logan still managed to walk with all of us!





8 comments:
What an adorable Elmo! We need to get together with Logan and Addie sometime and play :)
SO CUTE!!! I'm inviting myself to you and Jenny's play date--i haven't see you in forever!
Can I join in on the invite too then? lol. He is a cute Elmo. And isn't that every kids dream?! Anna also loved the suckers. She put all of her candy in her elmo bucket, but made sure to hang on to her suckers in her hand. Don't want to lose a dum dum. lol.
Logan is the cutest little Elmo. Looks like you guys had fun. And my kids thought the suckers were the best, too.
ah he looks so cute in his little elmo costume. love it! holidays are so much more fun with little kiddos
I wish I'd known he was going as Elmo. I have an Elmo trick or treat bucket he could have had. But then, that may have looked like he was carrying his head around with a handle... ewww. perish the thought.
he is adorable!
Okay... I know I just commented... but HELLO... the verification word that just popped up is...
wait...
ellis
hahahahhhaa
Cutest elmo ever! Ok so I haven't checked your blog in a while, my bad. Scary heart stuff, but I'm so glad everything went well. Also good job for going and getting it checked out. I think so often people are afraid they are just being silly when really something is wrong. Also I'm so jealous you got to go to Hawaii. What a great place. What a perfect way to recover. Hey thanks to your dad for shoveling my dad's drive. My dad's biggest let down about the whole open heart surgery thing, was not being able to shovel his drive. Also it turns out the valve they had to replace on my dad's heart, was congenital too. Crazy heart problems people are born with :).
Post a Comment