Ben and I got our carseat and stroller today. We ordered it about 8 weeks ago and it just came in. We were excited to finally get it and get it all put together. I instantly pulled out the carrier and put my Bundle Me in it that Carlee gave me. Then I put the carrier in our recliner. No sooner had I done this did our curious cat Paradise crawl right up in the chair and carseat to see what it was. She wasted no time and got right into the carrier and curled up. I guess she thought the Bundle Me just looked too cozy to resist. Here is a picture of her all curled up.
Monday, November 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
See, I told you the Bundle Me was cozy. ;)
I like that carseat too. I haven't seen that color combo before, but I really like it!!!
I am so happy to see you created a blog. I was just thinking today how it would be perfect for you guys with a little one on the way. Love the nursery by the way. Can't wait for the little one to appear. What only 6 weeks left and then Bennett will have a cousin.
Post a Comment