Monday, November 26, 2007

Pregnancy over the Months

I have had several people request pictures of me pregnant. While I look back on them, the pictures at the beginning of the pregnancy look great compared to how I look now. I think I am hitting the prime of growing and as most girls would agree with me no picture at this stage is flaterring. Nevertheless, I decided to post them so that you all can see. I have had Ben take pictures of me at 3 months, 5 months and now 8 months. It has been fun to have a timeline of how I have grown over this pregnancy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look so cute!!! I totally know how you feel about not feeling cute, but it will all be worth it when you finally get to meet "Henry" and hold him in your arms. :)

Anonymous said...

Meliss!! Look at you cute Mommy!! I miss you so much!! Don't worry, you will be back to your cute self in no time!! Enjoy it! Time goes so fast doesn't it? Look you are going to have a great new addition for Christmas! That in itself is exciting! Congrats to you and Ben! We wish you THE VERY BEST, for a speedy delivery and that everyone is healthy & well! Lots of Warm Wishes & Love - Jodie, Matt, Cassie & Cody in Nevada !!

Amie said...

You look great. I remember how at the end you don't feel so great and you just want to see your new baby. When Henry gets here we will need to all get together.

Unknown said...

Yeah! I finally get to see pictures! Yes, I know i was one of the guilty ones telling you to put up the pictures...but for those of us that don't get to see you very often, it's nice to feel like I'm not completely out of touch with what's going on with you. I'll definitely let you know what days I'll be there in Feb because I can't wait to see your new baby boy! Good luck with the last month! I hope it flies by for you!