Ben and I have been working hard on painting "Henry's" room. We recently finished all the painting and were able to get the crib put up as well. Here is a picture of how it turned out!! We are going to decorate his room with airplanes. We bought some antique looking airplanes at Tai Pan trading that we are going to hang from the ceiling. Seeing that I have never painted a room before I think we did a good job for our first room. Now we want to repaint the whole house!
Monday, November 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Henry's room looks really nice!!! I love the airplane theme!
I have heard you talk so much about the room, it is really nice to actually see a picture of it. I really like the crib combination set.
Henry's room looks great!! You always do great jobs on your projects!! I bet it will just be adorable when both of your creative abilites complete it!! Post new pix okay?? Remember if you need anything -- you can always email or call me with questions! I do have 2 kids ya know?? Just teasing you! Best of luck! Miss ya -- Jods
Post a Comment