1 fun nanny/babysitter to watch 1 bubbly and expressive 7 month old boy
Ok so our nanny/babysitter has to go back to school in a few weeks and Ben and I are left, once again, trying to decide who to watch Logan. We have loved having someone come to our house. It has been nice to not have to pack things up every morning and for Logan to be with his toys and bed. However, I feel a little weird about going through some of these nanny services such as gonannies.com simply because you don't know much about the people that would be coming to your home. I have looked at daycares like Kindercare but am amazed at the cost and don't like the idea of leaving my child at a daycare where I am not sure what they do with him.
So the reason for my post? I am wondering if any of you mothers out there know of anyone or are related to anyone that might be interested in a babysitting job. We only need help 3 days a week and can be really flexible. It seriously would be such a good job for someone going to school cause they could do their homework when Logan is sleeping. We are also open to the idea of taking him to someone else's house as well--perhaps someone with one child that feels they could take on another a few days a week. I really just don't want to take my child to a large day care facility at this time.
Logan really is a good kid and pretty easy going. I hate having to leave him at all, but it is only a few days and bills need to get paid.
So pretty please send me an email (ellisfam320@gmail.com) or leave a comment if you know of anyone that might be interested in watching my great boy a few days a week. We seriously are pretty flexible and can discuss details if interested. Thank you blog world and I will keep my fingers crossed this ad will be fulfilled.
Disclosure: If interested in coming to our home must be a dog lover and able to play with our border collie.
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
I can't think of anyone as of yet, but I will keep thinking. I hope that your ad is filled as well :) That is too bad that your baby sitter had to leave - it seemed like that set up was really working. Good luck!
Thanks for the camping recipes! They look delicous and I hope to be trying them next weekend.
I wish I lived closer--I would do it in a heartbeat. I will check around and see if there is someone closer who could watch him.
It was good to meet you last night! now we can be blogging friends. Ah I wish i lived closer cause I would so watch your little Logan. he is a doll! And I love the name (that's what we almost named Coop!)
Still no luck huh? Dang it! Well it would be a pretty long drive from Eden for me or I'd love to have him play with Addie and be little friends. I will keep you in mind and see if I can rack my brain for someone close to you...
Logan is so cute too by the way!
Post a Comment