Friday, October 29, 2010

Taylor's first few days

Our first night home Logan insisted that sister sleep next to him in his bed. I think he is slightly excited to be a big brother. Taylor weighed 7 lbs 4 oz when discharged from the hospital. We took her to the doctor on the Friday after she was born and she was back up to 7 lbs 11 oz already (so practically her birth weight). Needless to say she is doing very well. She seemed to catch on to the breastfeeding very easily and we have had no issues (hooray). She wakes up about every 3 hours to eat which makes for a tired mom but luckily we have had lots of help around the house and for dinners.
The next few days we had several visitors come to see her that weren't able to in the hospital. Here is Taylor with her Grandma Great, her Uncle Marv,
her Uncle Ernie,
and her Aunt Kathy and cousins Hollie and Matt.
And here she is with her adoring big brother again. I don't think we could have too many pictures of him holding her though.
Lastly, these are just a few more cute pictures!

2 comments:

Clyda and John said...

okay, I know I have said it before but Logan is killing me, he is so stinking cute. I love all the photos, but of course my favorite are him with his little sister. You can just tell he is so proud to be a big brother!

Tyler and Sara said...

Wow! I don't check your blog for a while and you have a baby! Slow down girl. Just kidding. What a cute little girl. Looks like you are moving right along. I wish you peaceful moments of sleep. Logan is super big. He is so cute and such a blondie.