Friday, October 15, 2010

Pregnany Pictures

Ok so I know I have been a horrible blogger this year. I keep thinking I will get caught up but it never happens so for now we are just going to start with what is going on now.


In January of this year, Ben and I found out that we were expecting another baby. It's amazing how fast a pregnancy can go by. I tried to capture my growth better this time (not sure why really) so here you go. I got many comments this pregnancy on how huge I was, which I am not denying. I seem to go straight out. Regardless, our little girl was growing healthy and strong and we feel lucky we encountered no issues besides me being emotional.











Our starting point
7 Weeks
















20 Weeks



















26 Weeks




















35 Weeks
























Our ending point
39 weeks and 4 days

5 comments:

Jenny said...

You're cute :) I too go straight out so I know the feeling. Good job documenting, I'm already behind. I'm over 17 weeks now and I haven't taken a baby bump picture yet. You're reminding me that I soon will be much bigger than I already am ;)

Clyda and John said...

Love the pictures. I still think you look cute even with the baby bump. Now we need some more pictures of Miss Taylor. Hope everything is going good.

Megan said...

So you have had your baby?! See. This is the downfall of me no longer being on Facebook. So A late congrats! I can't wait to see pictures of her and I hope you are both doing well. You look great pregnant. Your belly may get big (as it should), but you stay tiny every where else - something I am very jealous of!

Cam said...

You are adorable pregnant! It is fun to see the progress...its crazy how fast we can stretch :) Congrats on your beautiful baby girl! Hope you are adjusting well :)

C and C Young said...

you look so cute in those pictures! i hope you are well!