Ben created this birth announcement for our little boy. I think they turned out so nice. I am very lucky to have such a talented husband who helps me capture all these moments.So happy late holidays everyone!!! We hope your holidays were as wonderful as ours.





3 comments:
I love that picture. I like that you took out the color on everything but his face. You guys are good to get an announcement done we never got around to it and now Camrie is to old I think to send one out.
He is just perfect Melissa! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and I can't wait to see all of you! -Sally
That is such a cute announcement! Ben is very talented! :) I agree with Amie. You guys are doing good to get one out so soon. We never did one and now I wish we would have.
Post a Comment