lights for a business and his parent's house could be seen the instant you turned the corner because of all the lights. We have never put up lights at our first house, but this year over his Thanksgiving Break, Ben spent the weekend decorating our home. Here is a picture of what it looks like at night. I think it turned out very classy. In case you can't tell, we have two clear lights and then one red light on the house. Then we have some lighted garland with red bows hanging from our porch and two big red bows on our front porch columns. There are also four small lighted pine trees lining the path up to our door. Best of all, all of these lights are on timers to automatically come on when it gets dark! This ensures that we always have our lights on to show our cheer during the holidays! So I guess we are a little early with our lights and might be causing a few premature "Hark! Yon House!" comments.Monday, November 26, 2007
Hark! Yon House!
Ben has always been a big decorator of houses for the holidays. He use to hang up Christmas
lights for a business and his parent's house could be seen the instant you turned the corner because of all the lights. We have never put up lights at our first house, but this year over his Thanksgiving Break, Ben spent the weekend decorating our home. Here is a picture of what it looks like at night. I think it turned out very classy. In case you can't tell, we have two clear lights and then one red light on the house. Then we have some lighted garland with red bows hanging from our porch and two big red bows on our front porch columns. There are also four small lighted pine trees lining the path up to our door. Best of all, all of these lights are on timers to automatically come on when it gets dark! This ensures that we always have our lights on to show our cheer during the holidays! So I guess we are a little early with our lights and might be causing a few premature "Hark! Yon House!" comments.
lights for a business and his parent's house could be seen the instant you turned the corner because of all the lights. We have never put up lights at our first house, but this year over his Thanksgiving Break, Ben spent the weekend decorating our home. Here is a picture of what it looks like at night. I think it turned out very classy. In case you can't tell, we have two clear lights and then one red light on the house. Then we have some lighted garland with red bows hanging from our porch and two big red bows on our front porch columns. There are also four small lighted pine trees lining the path up to our door. Best of all, all of these lights are on timers to automatically come on when it gets dark! This ensures that we always have our lights on to show our cheer during the holidays! So I guess we are a little early with our lights and might be causing a few premature "Hark! Yon House!" comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
I love your house! It looks like it belongs down here in Daybreak, aka Dr. Seuss' Neighborhood. If you were here at least one other house(besides ours)would be decorated! Your pregnancy pictures are way cute too! I hope all is going well.
I like the Christmas lights design. It is simple and nice to match your San Francisco yellow home. =)
Your house looks way cute all lit up! As I said earlier, I need to get over my phobias and just let Kory decorate ours. It is so festive to have your house all lit up for the holidays.
I love when houses have lights on them. It will be nice when we have a place of our own that we can decorate. I'm trying to convince Cam to put some lights up at the place we are renting now.
Your house looks great. Good luck with the baby.
KariAnn Urry Tensmeyer
Post a Comment