For Christmas, Ben received Season Two of the Office. He has been big on this series from the start. I have to admit that I didn't get as involved in it. I had seen an occasional episode but hadn't followed the season. Over Christmas break and on my maternity leave I have successfully watched all of Season Two. I have to confess that now I am hooked under one condition: I watch the episode with Ben. Half of the experience or humor of the Office to me is watching Ben's reactions. He exhibits big crackles of laughter at the pranks Jim plays on Dwight and is almost brought to tears at times. I think he secretly wishes he worked at Dunder Mifflin at times instead of his technician job. For those of you who know Ben's air vent story at his current work don't you think that would have made a good episode of the Office. For now we will just wait for the writers strike to be over and the new episodes to come and bring more laughter to our home!!
Monday, January 21, 2008
The Office
For Christmas, Ben received Season Two of the Office. He has been big on this series from the start. I have to admit that I didn't get as involved in it. I had seen an occasional episode but hadn't followed the season. Over Christmas break and on my maternity leave I have successfully watched all of Season Two. I have to confess that now I am hooked under one condition: I watch the episode with Ben. Half of the experience or humor of the Office to me is watching Ben's reactions. He exhibits big crackles of laughter at the pranks Jim plays on Dwight and is almost brought to tears at times. I think he secretly wishes he worked at Dunder Mifflin at times instead of his technician job. For those of you who know Ben's air vent story at his current work don't you think that would have made a good episode of the Office. For now we will just wait for the writers strike to be over and the new episodes to come and bring more laughter to our home!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I'm totally the same way! When I met Chadd, he was really into the series, but I hadn't seen any of it. I bought him the first season for his birthday while we were still dating and we watched it together. I agree that half the fun is watching his reaction!
And I would also have to agree. Kory and I have watched this series from the very beginning. Actually, we watched the British version before the show even came to the U.S. So, we have been fans from the get-go. But, really, it is not as much fun to watch it without Kory. He thinks it's so funny. Maybe we'll all have to get together and have an Office party when it comes back on. :)
I'm with Ben on this one, it's got to be one of the best shows created! Honestly, who doesn't secretly want to work at Dunder Mifflin? I think Michael would drive me crazy but it could be so incredibly entertaining and it seems like a pretty easy place to work. My relationship was different though, I've liked it for quite some time and Jeff thought it was dumb at first but now he's jsut as addicted as I am. Glad you've finally decided you like the show.
Post a Comment