After a few minutes, however, he starts to doze off. This swing has been a lifesaver for me so that I can get ready or some errands. I often feel guilty that he spends so much time sitting in his swing. However, at least I know we will get our money's worth out of the swing.
Monday, February 4, 2008
Logan's New Toy
Last week we finally received the Fisher Price Baby Papsan Nature Swing that we had ordered for Logan. We did a lot of research trying to decide what swing to get. Based on the reviews we read we finally settled on this one and all of us are very pleased.
This is the position that Logan gets in every time you put him in the swing. There is a mirror above him that he just loves to look in. He is starting to coo and almost laugh at himself in the mirror. It is so much fun to watch. He honestly doesn't care if he is swinging at first as he is perfectly content with the mirror.
After a few minutes, however, he starts to doze off. This swing has been a lifesaver for me so that I can get ready or some errands. I often feel guilty that he spends so much time sitting in his swing. However, at least I know we will get our money's worth out of the swing.
After a few minutes, however, he starts to doze off. This swing has been a lifesaver for me so that I can get ready or some errands. I often feel guilty that he spends so much time sitting in his swing. However, at least I know we will get our money's worth out of the swing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
That is so fun. I love that he looks up at the mirror that is so cute. I really want to see him again. I'm sure he has changed so much although I think that he still looks just like Ben from the picture.
The swing has been a lifesaver for me also!!! What a great invention! I say if he likes it and is content in it, let the boy swing. Don't feel guilty about anything!
He looks so cute in that position. That's hilarious that he likes the mirror so much! :)
Chadd and I just bought a swing and I am so happy that Logan loves his. Hopefully Maddux will feel the same way. They are pricey!
that's great that he loves the swing. my first, Cambree, always took her naps in her swing. However my second, Hailey, didn't like the swing but liked the vibrating bouncer. Luckily my sister-in-law gave us the bouncer and we didn't have to spend more money.
Logan is so cute.
Yeah for that swing! We also received that swing and it was a huge life saver. For a while there it was the only way I could get Bennett to sleep. Love that is rocks in two different directions. When he got tired of one way, just switched it to another way and he would go right to sleep. It was a huge life saver.
Post a Comment