Monday, February 4, 2008

New Pictures

Logan is quickly growing and is close to 8lbs now we think. He is starting to recognize him mom and dad and give them more smiles each day. Here are a few more fun pictures of him.



I just love this picture it make me laugh. We caught him in the middle of a sneeze or something.










All dressed up and ready to go in his hoodie!!!











Logan hanging out on the couch with his brother Cayman.






Chilling patiently in his carrier while his dad worked on his homework.








3 comments:

Carlee Hoopes said...

Those are so cute! I'm glad you're teaching him how to pray early on. :)

C and C Young said...

SO CUTE!!! I tagged you on my blog to fill out a little "About Me" thing on your blog. You probably don't have a ton of time, but it was pretty fun to fill out.

Canyonsrcool said...

Sure is a cute little boy you guys got there.